5.18.2012

NYC

I promised myself a few years ago that I would live in NYC for at least a year. Last week, I visited my best friend Sally, and she convinced me that I need to make this happen sooner than later. I fell hard. Totally in love with the place. I am still trying to process everything that happened, but to say the least, I came home inspired and with more clarity about where my life is heading. 

We spent about 97% of the time eating, big surprise. My two favorites were Roberta's in Brooklyn and Eataly. The rest of the time, we walked, explored, shopped, went to the MET, Central Park, the list goes on. The people, the architecture, the weather, the smells, the subway, it is vibrant with limitless energy; it was all mind-blowing. I am thinking the next time I go back, my stay might be a bit longer.