5.03.2011

The Cleanse


Two yoga instructors that I deeply admire have put a cleanse together. Today is day two, and I am feeling really good and inspired. I've been in the kitchen all morning, prepping my dinner for tonight and getting things together that will last me through the week.
The cleanse isn't one where I'm fasting the whole time or running to the bathroom, with a moment's notice. They have designed a great program that allows you to go on with your regular life, just with modifications to your diet.
I decided to do it, not only to clean my insides, but more so to clear up my mind. I am looking to de-clutter my pointless thoughts, and hopefully replace those thoughts with positive ones that will benefit my life.I work in a restaurant, and eating dinner at 11:30pm is not conducive to the sort of lifestyle that I want to live - along with that, I don't want to be smoking anymore or drinking as much as I do. I'm just hoping for some motivation and clarity.
I will keep you updated on how I feel and what I'm eating. If you're interested in the cleanse, let me know, and I'll pass on my teacher's info.

No comments: