8.22.2012

Week One of the cleanse came and went: I felt amazing, light, inspired, emotionally raw, and renewed.

Week Two comes, and all I want is a beer. My cravings have been super apparent. I have noticed that I am eating out of boredom or frustration. Even though I'm eating vegetables, I'm still eating when I'm not hungry. The fact that I am aware to it, does somehow make it a bit easier to deal with. I have been able to step back and really observe myself. I remember this same thing happening last year when I cleansed. Week one was fantastic, week two kicked my ass. My relationship with food has been such a whirlwind ever since I was little. For me, cleansing really puts it into perspective. I am able to see my habits and thought processes. When a craving comes up, I can look past what I am craving and see where it might be stemming from. I am able to see myself in new lights, as I remove shadows, and slowly get through more layers.

1 comment:

Kiwi said...

Well done. Stay strong.