8.05.2012

Round Two

Last year, I did a cleanse that two of my yoga teachers in Boulder put together. It's called Conscious Cleanse, and they do them a few times a year. Honestly, this cleanse completely changed the way I look at food. I learned so much about myself, how food affects me, and the power of eating whole foods.

I have been struggling with trying to quit smoking for far too long now. Since I did my inversion challenge, I have significantly cut down, which is really inspiring. I started running again, practicing yoga (actually even started teaching private lessons twice a week), and continue to eat super healthy. So, I feel like the cleanse will only continue to push me in the right direction, and keep up this pace I've started. Falling back into bad habits can happen too easily, and I hope to finally put this vice to rest. So, if anyone feels so inclined to do the cleanse too, it starts on August 12th, but they start transitioning your eating habits a few days before, so sign up by Wednesday. The link is above.

No comments: